Your dog will look so glamorous in my designer dog cool coat, and stay cool as well. These coats are made to be stylish while maintaining functionality and durability, especially for your dog.
These cool coats are great for breed conformation, agility competitions, hiking, or any other activities that are done when the weather is hot. Your pup will have alot more fun if he or she is nice and cool.
How they work:
- Chamois coats cool through evaporation; very low tech but also very effective
- You wet them down thoroughly and then wring out the excess
- When wrung out, these coats don't get heavy and don't make your dog or what they lay on wet.
- Changes can actually be observed in behavior of dog, i.e., less restless, decreased panting
- Can stay cool for several hours, depending on external conditions
- Chamois fabric is extremely absorbent
- Chamois coats are great after bath to help your dog dry or to smooth coat
- Easy application; place on back in desired position, fasten cargo buckle at chest and then at girth
- Adjustable sizing, great for puppies or uncertain sizing
- Several fun fabric options offered with coordinated blingy trim
- Lined with 100% rayon synthetic chamois for cooling
- Recommend hand wash and air dry for cleaning (can be machine washed in garment bag)
- Will stay soft when dry so refrigeration while damp is not required
Matching cool collar available.
Sizes are based on length of back (A in diagram). To make this coat, I need all measurements, A-H, to get a good fit.
Please order based on back length (A). Round down if length is in between to order, but let me know all actual measurements as I will use those to make the best fitting coat possible. If no measurements are provided, I do have a "standard" set of measurements (below). These will be used if you do not provide the actual measurements of your dog.
Length 8 inches, neck 9 inches, girth 14 inches
Length 10 inches, neck 10 inches, girth 16 inches
Length 12 inches, neck 12 inches, girth 18 inches
Length 14 inches, neck 13 inches, girth 22 inches
Length 16 inches, neck 15 inches, girth 24 inches
Length 18 inches, neck 16 inches, girth 26 inches
Length 20 inches, neck 17, girth 28 inches
Length 22 inches, neck 18 inches, girth 30 inches
Length 24 inches, neck 20 inches, girth 32 inches
Length 26 inches, neck 22 inches, girth 34 inches
Length 28 inches, neck 24 inches, girth 36 inches
Length 30 inches, neck 26 inches, girth 38 inches
Length 32 inches, neck 28 inches, girth 40 inches
Length 34 inches, neck 30 inches, girth 42 inches
Length 36 inches, neck 32 inches, girth 44 inches
My turnaround time is generally 5 to 10 business days, but keep reading to see how I can speed it up. If you need your order moved to the top of the line, please select the Rush Handling option when ordering. I ship orders under $40 via USPS First Class and orders $40 or over via USPS Priority Mail. Selecting this option will also upgrade First Class shipping on orders under $40 to Priority Mail.
I ship worldwide, but do have to charge just a little for international orders. If shipping outside the US, please select either the Canada option or Other International option when ordering.