Your girl will look so cute in these dog britches and she'll be comfortable too. This listing is for britches with suspenders to keep those escape artist pups dressed. You can have the open tail, traditional or no tail designs made with suspenders; just select the style you want when ordering. I make my britches custom just for your girl that is in season or incontinent. They are designed to be as comfortable as possible while still accomplishing the goals of cleanliness and dryness.
- Lay in front of the groin and hips so your dog can move easily
- When snug, they anchor in front of the hips to stay in place
- Made of soft cotton flannel lining to decrease rubs and sores
- Fun and soft cotton flannel or cotton broadcloth outer layer
- Free of elastic, water proofing or other irritants
- Can be used by themselves for light flow or with a pantiliner or poise pad with adhesive
- Traditional britches with tail hole, without tail hole or open tail design available.
- Machine wash and dry with all velcro fastened.
For britches without suspenders, see these links.
These are CUSTOM made to the specifications of your dog so she can have the best fit possible. Sizes are based on top measurement from in front of hips to base of tail (A) with other measurements provided by you. If you do not have measurements, those listed below will be used. You can enter measurements and any other requests when you order by clicking the box by "Measurements, requests, etc.".
XS 3" top, 8" bottom, groin 9-14"
XS 4" top, 9" bottom, groin 9-14"
Small 5" top, 10" bottom, groin 12-16"
Small 6" top, 11" bottom, groin 14-18"
Medium 7" top, 12" bottom, groin 16-22"
Medium 8" top, 13" bottom, groin 16-22"
Large 9" top, 14" bottom, groin 20-26"
Large 10" top, 15" bottom, groin 22-28"
XL 11" top, 16" bottom, groin 24-30"
XL 12" top, 17" bottom, groin 26-32"
XL 13" top, 18" bottom, groin 28-34"
To see video instructions for measurement, click link below.
My turnaround time is generally 5 to 10 business days, but keep reading to see how I can speed it up. If you need your order moved to the top of the line, please select the Rush Handling option when ordering. I ship orders under $40 via USPS First Class and orders $40 or over via USPS Priority Mail. Selecting this option will also upgrade First Class shipping on orders under $40 to Priority Mail.
I ship worldwide, but do have to charge just a little for international orders. If shipping outside the US, please select either the Canada option or Other International option when ordering.